Wednesday, December 23, 2015

10 years this year

December 23, 2015

A little late and this one will be quick.

Murray and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary on December 21, 2015. The time has flown by which I believe is a good thing. We aren't big celebrators. Just another day but it's a milestone so I thought I would do something to commemorate it.

I attached my facebook declaration of love to Murray. Here it is.

Happy 10th anniversary Murray Grapentine.
10 things I love about you/us.
1) You make a mean steak. I mean so good you rival the Keg restaurant good.
2) You are a rocking dad. Ava still doesn't see why she can't marry her daddy when she grows up.
3) After 8 years of working together, we still want to work together.
4) After 8 years of working together, we still wish we had more "us" time.
5) We can talk volleyball strategy all night and think it was time well spent.
6) We play awful tennis together at a much too competitive level (egos are competitive, not so much our skills) and still walk away holding hands.
7) You are always willing to participate in my projects.
8) You have an endless patience to listen to me talk about yoga philosophy. I know you don't really care but I am glad you pretend so well.
9) We don't fight. Never have. Don't see why we would start.
10) You are at Star Wars on our 10th anniversary and it doesn't bother me one bit. This must be why you think I am awesome. ðŸ˜œ.
Love you big guy. Look forward to everyday more I get with you.
Picture of us of our adults' only trip to Ixtapa at Easter 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment